Wednesday 30 September 2009

My blog is up and running!

Wow I can't believe my blog is finally up and running. After days of tweaking this on photoshop and tweaking that and then fiddling with code... It's ready!!! Yay!!! A big thanks to the designers at ScrapGirls for their wonderful kits which were used to design the layout for this blog. I've been scrapbooking for nearly 2 years now. It started with paper scrapbooking but then moved on quickly to digital - far less mess to clear up afterwords and fits in alot easier around family and work!

Here is the latest layout I have done of my twin boys Archie and Harley using Angie Briggs Kit JustBU. I had great fun making the vellum pockets and then stuffing them full of stash.


All the kits shown on here have come from the ScrapGirls monthly club. It's a real bargain you basically get loads of goodies which would normally have cost about 30 dollars for 10 dollars give or take a cent. There is also a special members gallery to give and receive love it is definately worth a look http://store.scrapgirls.com/category.php?cat=30

No comments:

Post a Comment