Thursday 13 January 2011

Happy New Year to you all!

Hi there Everyone!

A happy new year to you all.  I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and a peaceful new year.  It was the usual manic chaos in my house but peace is now being gradually restored.  The children are settled back at school after an eventful first few days and we are all getting back into our normal routine.  I am also back at work and having had several weeks off in December it is taking a little bit of getting used to but I think I am just about there.  This means I may have a bit more time for designing!

I have a Fantastic new creative team working with my products this year and I can't wait to show them off to you all.  I will post some news and some of their layouts tomorrow.  I also have a new collection in store Cookie Mama.  I wish I had more time to write now but I must run.  I will update you all tomorrow regarding my wonderful new girls and products.

Take good care
Hugs
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment