Thursday 9 September 2010

Kayleigh is settling in well at Senior School

Kayleigh started senior school on Friday.  After telling me for months she didn't wan't to go there she has settled in amazingly and is totally loving it!  We are having a few teething problems regarding getting ready in the morning, leaving on time and homework but I'm hoping she'll soon get in the swing of it although the early signs are not good.  Still I am sure a couple of detentions will do the trick and get her focused on what she needs to be doing!  Sometimes learning the hardway ends up being the best way LOL.  Am really glad she is so happy though as she was really upset that alot of her friends ended up going to another school.

She does seem so grown up now in her uniform... Makes me feel soooo old!!!





2 comments:

  1. My goodness she's sooooooo grown up all of a sudden lol, glad she's enjoying and hope she settles into homework etc soon hugs and love to all of you! Linda x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE LOOKS SO GROWN UP AH BLESS I'M SURE SHE WILL FOLLOW IN YOURS AND HOLLIE'S FOOT STEPS AND NOT HER UNCLES!!!

    ReplyDelete