Friday 20 August 2010

Ouch update

I have spent the majority of the day laying on my bed.  Emma collected some stronger painkillers from the doctors earlier and they are taking the edge off the pain.  In order to stem the boredom I have been scanning in some of my mum's old photos.  Trying to do it laying on one side without moving too much has been tricky at times but I got there in the end.

It has been quite nice spending time doing this as there is never enough time in a day for doing things I enjoy. Just wis h I didnt need to be in this much pain first!

Here are a couple of the amazing photos I have scanned today.

My brother Kristen when he was at Raynehurst School


This is me!!! Oh my look at those ginger locks... didn't think they could get anyworse but I was wrong!


Very 1990's.  Think this was my new romantic look! LMAO


It amazes me how much my girls look like me.  This photo is the image of Kayleigh at about this age.


One of my favourite photos.  This is my Mum when she was about 8 or 9 with her pet hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment