Tuesday 17 August 2010

Good intentions

This is becoming a bit of a repetative post.... sorry I am a bad blogger.  The last entry back in April said exactly that but I have had requests from friends and family to start updating it on a regular basis as it is a great way to stay in touch etc.  I thought I would share some photos I took the weekend of Hollie.  I really enjoyed the photoshoot as did she.  I have been thinking alot lately about the composition of my photos and I think it is really starting to pay off.  For the first time I can see a glimpse of what potentially I could be.  With some more training and a huge load more practice I might even turn it into my career one day and retire from the exhausting pace of the business world for a more leisurely creative one.  Wouldn't that just be divine!.













No comments:

Post a Comment