Wednesday 18 August 2010

Recent Layouts

This blog is definately looking too bare for my liking so I thought I would share some recent layouts.  I have recently joined the Sweet Shoppe Community and they have a wonderful set of challenges every month.  The different challenges have different points that can be earned.  Earn 10 pts in a month get 20% off a purchase.  Earn 20 pts get 30% off and 30 pts gets 40% off their store.  The discount is great for buying new goodies for your stash but for me its spurred on my creativity and got me to create layouts that are a little different to the norm.  Every month one lucky scrapper gets 25 dollars to get their portfolio published by Shutterfly... Really can't be bad!



Here are some layouts I have done for August's portfolio.

supplies
Lliella Happy Camper
Heather Roselli Chubby Bunny
Alphas KCroninBarrowMullens The Reason Why
JBillingsley Smart Chic
Font - DBaldwin Maggie Boone
All available at Sweetshoppe.com


Supplies
Kristin Cronin - Barrow
Happy go Lucky
Weatherman
Seaside
All available at sweetshoppe.com
Supplies
Kristen Cronin-Barrow
Splendid
The reason why
Darcy Baldwin - Journal Bits font.


A mini album for Emma - Which I gave her on the Boys fourth Birthday just to say thanks for being a wonderful Mum!



Supplies
Kristin Cronin-Barrow
The reason Why
Brotherly Love
Tropical hideaway
Cato Baldwin Write More Stuff
DJBaldwin Constance Font
DJBaldwin Journal Bits Font


No comments:

Post a Comment